- When people in the Wilkes-Barre area need help in making a move up their career ladder
- When employers are expanding their business and need assistance finding qualified job applicants
- When layoffs or plant closings force an immediate job search
- When businesses want information on tax credits and On-the-Job Training Programs or
- When folks consider a career change to advance their work situation ...
They increasingly turn to the Pennsylvania CareerLink at Wilkes-Barre's one-stop service center for employment and training needs.
The Pennsylvania CareerLink at Wilkes-Barre is the connecting link between hundreds of county residents who come to the PA CareerLink weekly to search for jobs, upgrade their skills and look for new careers and Wilkes-Barre businesses that want to hire them. In addition to these vital services, the PA CareerLink provides much more.
People who come to the PA CareerLink can use a variety of services, all at no cost. Those services include:
For job seekers:
PA CareerLink information specialists are there every step of the way to help people get the most out of the services that are offered.