Job Corps is a tuition-free training and education program that connects eligible young adults with the skills and educational opportunities they need to establish their careers. With over 123 Job Corps centers nationwide, young adults are able to TRAIN, LEARN, LIVE, and CONNECT:
- At Job Corps, you will TRAIN in high-growth industry sectors. All training programs are hands-on, and you will train in real work environments. When you finish your career training, you will earn industry-recognized credentials.
While enrolled, you will LEARN new skills and choose the next step that is right for your future. Educational Advancement Opportunities may include:
- High school diploma or the equivalent through classroom and online program.
- Advanced training programs that allow you to earn additional credentials and take your training to the next level.
- Community college partnerships that allow Job Corps students to take college-level classes while living on center.
Most students who attend Job Corps LIVE on campus. Additionally, most Job Corps Centers provide:
- Education and career training
- Housing/dormitories with nutritious meal options
- Basic medical care
- Enrichment and recreational activities
- Community outreach
- Positive environment with supportive instructors and career counselors
- As you prepare to leave the program, Job Corps will CONNECT you with the right people and resources needed to enter the workforce, pursue advanced training, or apply for higher education or an apprenticeship.