By: Emma Ross
Expanded FPUC, PEUC, and PUA unemployment compensation benefits expire on Saturday, September 4th- We’re here to help you! Stop by your local PA CareerLink® office today for job search support.
We understand this transition may create additional stress while you search for a job. You are not alone during this time. PA CareerLink® is part of the Pennsylvania Department of Labor and Industry’s initiative to connect job seekers with resources to find sustainable careers! We are here to support you in your job search process, connect you with the area’s top employers, and offer education assistance.
Think of our office as a resource library for job seekers and employers.
When you arrive at your local office you can:
- Use the computer lab in our Career Resource Center to search for a job
- Stop by our in-person hiring events and interview with a local employer who is hiring now.
- Attend workshops to learn tips and tricks that will help you land your dream job
- Speak one on one with a Career Navigator who can help you in your career search
- Learn about our special programs that help job seekers access education, training, internships, counseling services, etc.
- Sign up for our texting campaigns and email newsletters to be the first to know about career opportunities in your area
PA CareerLink® is a one-stop center to help you make your next career move! Stop by your local office for one-on-one support with your job search:
- Hazleton Office: 75 N. Laurel St, Hazleton, PA 18201
- Wilkes-Barre Office: 32 E. Union St, Wilkes-Barre, PA 18701
For more information about the services available to you, visit your local website:
Follow our social media pages to stay up to date on our services: